A silly new year question ... ;-)

Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
Google Ads Google Ads
Frank Cecconi Frank Cecconi Post 1 of 12
0 x Thank You
link
Hi there

Silly question for the silly season - has anybody "captured" a ghost, like orbs and strange apparitions, or generally just anything they can't explain appearing on their pics post-production perhaps?? I haven't but I'd be interested in hearing of any stories as such;-)

Cheers
Frank c
When When Post 2 of 12
0 x Thank You
link
I haven't Frank, but I do know of a case of a close friend that did. It was a series of snapshot taken a couple of days before her young daughter died in her sleep of a siezure. The little girl was my daughter's bestfriend. The picture came back from the processor after the funeral. Several shots from the roll that the little girl was in had ghostly foggy/smoky outlines hovering over the child. In one there was a very distinctive face and partial upper body that could be made out. The "fog" skipped pictures that she wasn't in.
Dennis Veldman Dennis Veldman Post 3 of 12
0 x Thank You
link
eery isn't it?
we havw show here every sunday on television..
a guy has contact with the other side so he makes photo's during the show with a digital camera and starnge things appear..

last time he was a guest in another talkshow called Jensen! late at night.. the lights started to flicker when he had taken a seat on the famous red couch.. he then said the gandmother of the host was saying that she was proud of him..
and wanted to let him know she was there by flickering the lights above him..

i would really like to see some images of it on here so i can look it up close..
Frank Cecconi Frank Cecconi Post 4 of 12
0 x Thank You
link
Dear All

The reason I raise this topic is because my brother recently alerted me to an interesting site, www.ghoststudy.com, which contains some fascinating pics ... ;-) I wonder if anyone on FC can produce something similar?? I'm mostly a sceptic, but nevertheless keep an open mind as a result of some spooky encounters I myself have experienced in the past.

cheers
frank c
Robert Riley Robert Riley Post 5 of 12
0 x Thank You
link
Thats a challenge Frank. I had a quick look at the site, must say I'm not impressed by the quality or size of the pics, you need a magnifying glass to see the ones I looked at, and none were convincing.

How about a 'Real' or 'Fake' Ghost Picture Channel?

I am looking through my achives, I might find one.

Post Edited (12:41h)
Robert Riley Robert Riley Post 6 of 12
0 x Thank You
link
Post Edited (13:19h)
Robert Riley Robert Riley Post 7 of 12
0 x Thank You
link
I was only searching for a short time when I came across this. It was taken in 1969. I have never noticed before what appears to some sort of appariton peering into the greenhouse. Weird!

[fc-foto:4699603]
Brad Waldera Brad Waldera Post 8 of 12
0 x Thank You
link
Ha ha. Good one.
Dennis Veldman Dennis Veldman Post 9 of 12
0 x Thank You
link
hehe robert :D great ghost, its a casper impresonator!
i think if something like that would be openend people will use long shuttertimes and bright lights...
Frank Cecconi Frank Cecconi Post 10 of 12
0 x Thank You
link
Rob

Very clever - yes, I had a good laugh;-)

frank c
Stu Good Stu Good Post 11 of 12
0 x Thank You
link
Hee hee, Like it Robert :-)
xxx xxx xxx xxx Post 12 of 12
0 x Thank You
link
Hi Frank - i think just one look at the website you mention might give you a clue to it's authenticity! But hey? who knows?

Post Edited (18:20h)
Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
To the